How to Install 2 WhatsApp on Android Without Root Easily – Who is not familiar with this social media application. WhatsApp or commonly called WA is the most popular chat application among smartphone users. WA applications are relatively light and not wasteful on consumption of data packages, besides this application also includes many platforms.
of course we already know that the WhatsApp function is not only for sending text, image and sound messages. This application can also be used to make voice calls and videos. This is what makes this application in great demand by smartphone users.
With so many WA users, more and more needs must be separated between personal and business needs. Therefore, here will be discussed about how to install 2 WhatsApp on Android without root. The trick is quite easy and can even be done by beginners though. (Read Also : Speed up Android by saving RAM (without root))
Method 1 : How to Install 2 WhatsApp With the Parallel Space Application
One of the ways to install 2 WhatsApp on Android without root, which is already widely used, is by using the Parallel Space application. Not only WA, this application can also duplicate other social media applications such as BBM, Facebook, Instagram, and also some game applications. This application is fairly light and easy to use.
Here’s how to process the Parallel Space application:
1. Install the Parallel Space Application
The first thing to do is to install a parallel space application. You can get this application for free on the Google Play Store. Install and wait until the installation process is complete.
2. Run the Parallel Space Application
After the installation process is complete, continue by opening the application. If the application is open, you will see several applications that can be duplicated. Because here you want to duplicate WA, then you just need to check the WA application section and click “Add to Parallel Space”.
3. Make the Second WhatsApp Application on Android
If you have successfully added the WA application in parallel space, the WA icon will appear. To add this second WA, you just need to click on the icon and continue by registering.
4. Register for New WhatsApp
For this registration process you will be asked to enter a new username and number. If you have filled it in then you can continue by clicking “Next”. Wait until you get the verification number. This registration verification number will be sent via SMS to the number that you registered earlier.
5. Registration Verification
Enter the registration verification number that you have received via SMS. Then you can click “Submit” and finish. Now you can start using a second WA account.
In addition, this second WA icon does not appear on the main screen. So if you want to use this second WA you have to open the Parallel Space application first. But you don’t need to worry, you can make this second WA shortcut to the main screen in the following way:
- Open the parallel Space application
- Tap and hold the WA icon then swipe up to the “make shortcut” menu
- Finish and the second WA icon is already on the main screen. This second WA icon will be different from the main WA icon. This application icon has a white background color with the name WhatsApp +
Method 2. How to Install 2 WhatsApp With Disa Application
Next, how to install 2 WhatsApp on Android without root, using the Disa application. The installation process is as follows: (Read Also : Tips To Boost Your Android Ram Performance)
- First open the Google Play store and install the Disa application
- When finished installing, run the application
- When the application opens you will see the tutorial, you can also pass it and agree to the Terms of Service
- After that, select Add Service
- In the Plugin Manager section, select WhatsApp and wait until the plugin installation is complete.
- Then restart the Disa application. Later there will be a display of “WhatsApp Settings Needed”. You can click on the text and skip it when the words “WhatsApp Setup Wizard” appear because here you will use a new number.
- Please enter your new name and mobile number and then click Next.
- Enter the verification code that you received via SMS and click Submit.
- Done, now you can use 2 WA applications on 1 Android.
Those are some of the ways to install WhatsApp on Android without a root that you can try. Easy enough isn’t it? Now you can enjoy 2 WA on one Android without the need to buy a new phone again.